Community Dentistry includes the areas of community-based education, dental public health, behavioral science, history of dentistry, geriatrics, practice management and professional roles in oral health care. Read about us
Welcome to Community Dentistry
The vision of the Department is to
- Provide a contemporary and high-quality Community Dentistry education to pre-doc and post-doc students;
- Build collaborative relationships with other Public Health units within and outside OHSU for research and development.
- Pursue opportunities to address oral health and disparities in practice;
- Explore models of dental care integration and delivery;
- Be the resource for oral health policy and research for the region.