Volunteer or Intern at the Library
The OHSU Library welcomes volunteers to serve in a variety of capacities, depending upon experience, educational background, time available, and interest. Examples of library volunteer activities are:
- Contribute to library digitization projects (e.g., descriptive metadata input and OCR text correction)
- Working on special inventory or cataloging projects
- Processing archival materials
- Intern at the library (for library school and library assistant students)
If you are interested in volunteering at the Library, please contact:
- Emily McElroy (email@example.com, 503-494-6659) - Projects related to working with library systems.
- Dolores Judkins (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-494-3478) - Projects related to reference work.
- Karen Peterson (email@example.com, 503-494-3239) - Processing archival materials, working with historical collections
- Kyle Banerjee (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-494-0883) - Digitization projects