Library Resources for the Division of Management: Web Resources
- EDGAR US Securities and Exchange Commission
Search the SEC filings.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
US Census Bureau's site for NAICS, which has replaced the SIC system, includes information on the latest revisions, as well as tables showing correspondence to previously used codes.
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) System Search
US Department of Labor's 1987 version of the SIC manual and searching by keyword or 4-digit SIC codes. Browse the SIC Division Structure for Health Services (I80), Insurance Carriers (H63), and Medical & Optical Goods (D38).
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
An international professional society of healthcare executives, ACHE maintains a website that provides information about its educational opportunities, publications, and resources.
- Healthcare Financial Management Associaton (HFMA)
An organization for managers who are responsible for financial policy and practice in healthcare-related fields such as hospitals, managed-care facilities, and insurance companies
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
This site provides information and data to serve the needs of group practices. Search the site for resources, products, education and programs specific to these practices.
- National Coalition on Healthcare
This non-profit alliance sponsors conferences and publishes policy papers on healthcare topics such as citizens without healthcare and Medicare costs.
- World Health Organization
This UN website concerned with worldwide health presents policy information, international healthcare statistics, and links to other international sites.
- Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare
Brings together researchers in diverse disciplines and focuses on the accurate description of how medical resources are distributed and used in the US.
- Hoover's Health Care
Provides a database of company information including key statistcs, staff information, competitor details, product information, company URLs, and contact information.
- Medical Supplies and Equipment Catalog
Browse through medical supplies at Amazon.com.