Library Liaison Program
The purpose of OHSU Library's Liaison Program is to provide a platform for dialogue between the library and OHSU schools, departments, and programs in order to enhance the library's understanding of user needs and to promote the library's services and resources.
Liaison activities could include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Periodic meetings with individuals or groups from the department to relay updates on library resources and services
- Tailoring specific classes for the department
- Providing assistance on research needs
- Orientations of new faculty and staff
- Designing a library portal for the department
- Requesting information on specific resource needs from the department
- Provide library information to faculty, staff, and students
- Provide a more personalized level of service
- Increase the visibility of the library's staff, services, and resources
- Encourage input from OHSU units on specific service and resource needs
If you have questions about the program or are interested in a future liaison program, please contact Dolores Judkins, Liaison Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-494-3478).
Library liaisons are assigned to departments as follows: