Electronic Geriatrics Texts
- Geriatric Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Essentials of Clinical Geriatrics
- Cognitive Neuroscience of Aging: Linking Cognitive and Cerebral Aging
- Handbook of Assessment in Clinical Gerontology
- Handbook of Geriatric Assessment
- Harrison's Online - Part 1, Chapter 9, Geriatric Medicine
- MDConsult – Guidelines. After clicking on Guidelines, go to Specialties, then choose Geriatric Medicine
- Oxford Handbook of Geriatric Medicine
- Practical Ambulatory Geriatrics
- Practice of Geriatrics
Available through MD Consult. Select heading of 'Geriatric Medicine' after linking to Clinical Knowledge, Reference.
- Principles of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology
- Reichel's Care of the Elderly : Clinical Aspects of Aging
DICTIONARIES AND ENCYCLOPEDIAS
- Merck Manual of Geriatrics
- Encyclopedia of Aging: A Comprehensive Resource in Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Encyclopedia of Elder Care: The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric and Social Care
- Encyclopedia of Gerontology: Age, Aging, and the Aged
SUBJECT HEADINGSWhen looking for items on Geriatrics, Gerontology, or Aging, or another related topic in the OHSU Library catalog, search by subject or keyword.
To determine the appropriate subject heading for a topic, consult the list of Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) or Library of Congress Subject Headings in the libraries.