Classes for Individuals or Groups
Classes, orientations, tours, or individual sessions for assistance on a research project may be arranged by appointment. We are also happy to work with faculty to incorporate library instruction into the curriculum.
To schedule time with a librarian, please contact the Instruction, Research & Outreach department at: email@example.com or call 503-494-3462.
Topics we can cover with you or your group could include, but are not limited to:
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index for Nursing and Allied Health Literature)
- Citation Management (EndNote, Papers, RefWorks, Zotero, etc.)
- Citation Searching: Who Is Citing You?
- EBSCOHost Research Databases
- Evidence Based Practice
- Finding Full-Text
- Finding Health Information for Your Patients
- MEDLINE (PubMed or Ovid interface)
- NCBI Resources
- Surveys Made Easy
Library Database classes are free for OHSU Faculty, Staff and Students. Cost for non-OHSU people is $25.00 except the Surveys Made Easy class is $50.00.
For more information on course content, payment information or to cancel a class call 503-494-3462, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.