At Science & Engineering
Our CollectionsThe Samuel L. Diack Library's collections in biomedical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, environmental sciences, biochemistry, molecular biology, and management science include more than 27,000 monographic titles in these areas. Approximately 9,000 of that number are electronic books in the areas of IT and business.
Locating Journals in the OHSU Libraries
Search the OHSU Library Catalog by individual title.
The catalog will indicate whether titles are electronic or print format and the extent of the library's holdings in each title.
Print Titles in the OHSU Science & Engineering Library
Current issues of print titles will be found in the Periodicals Room filed alphabetically by title.
Back issues will be filed alphabetically by title in the Main Stacks Room.
- Shelved alphabetically by title in the Photocopy Room in the Library.
- Microform reader/printer is available in Photocopy Room.
- Ask at Circulation Desk for assistance.
Locating journal titles not in the OHSU Science & Engineering Library
- Request article photocopies by Interlibrary Loans from other libraries. This service is freely available to DSE and Division of Management staff and students; non-DSE patrons pay a fee for this service.
- Check online catalogs of other libraries.
Publisher Copyright Policies & Self-Archiving
The SHERPA site provides information on publisher's policies on copyright and authors' self-archiving.
DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers)
DOIs are permanent, unique, standard alphanumeric character strings that identify online content.
Return to the Search Tips Page