Search journals within the catalog by journal title or a portion of the title (ex: American Journal of Clinical Oncology or Clinical Oncology).
Determine if your desired volume is available online or in print by looking at the journal holdings information on the records that come up.
If the journal is available you have the following options:
- If available in electronic format click the appropriate link under Electronic Access. Note: In some cases a password is required and an additional link will be provided with that information.
- If available in print format visit the OHSU library where the journal is located. Note: In some cases, the current five years of journals are non-circulating.
- Order your document from the Library's fee-based Photocopy Service.
If the catalog indicates that the OHSU Library does not have this journal in either print or electronic format, you have the following options:
- Check to see if the Portland VA Library has the journal.
- Check Summit to see if another library in Oregon owns the journal in print format.
- Request the desired article(s) via Interlibrary Loan.
Additional information for off-campus users is available on the Off-Campus Access page.