OHSU Library Research Assistance in the School of Nursing
11/08/10 Portland, Ore.
Every Monday, 10am – 2pm | SON 628
Nursing students, faculty and staff, do you…
- need help squeezing those journal articles out of CINAHL and Medline?
- wonder how to find evidence-based research?
- want to store all your references in one convenient place that's accessible from any computer?
- want to be able to format your citations and create a references list with a couple of clicks?
- have questions about open access publishing?
- need help finding images for a presentation?
- want to learn more about all the point-of-care tools the library has to offer?
Then stop by!
Questions? Loree Hyde MLIS: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mondays 10-2 at 494-3603 | Library office 494-6684