New access to Chronicle of Higher Ed
01/12/12 Portland, Ore.
The library recently upgraded our Chronicle subscription adding new access via Chronicle.com. Set up a free Chronicle account using your university email address and you will now be able to do a number of things, including . . .
1) Access premium content posted at Chronicle.com from any location without going through your institution’s proxy server
2) Access premium content from one's smart phone
3) Sign up for any of our free e-newsletters such as Academe Today, Chronicle Review, the Global Edition, and others
4) Sign up for job alerts
5) Participate in Chronicle forums
6) Comment on Chronicle articles
7) Email Chronicle content to colleagues
The account can be created by going to Chronicle.com and clicking on the "Create a Free Account" link at the top, right hand side of Web page.
Questions? Contact Kristi DeShazo: email@example.com