Bates Visual Guide to Physical Examination Streaming Video version
04/29/10 Portland, OR
1. For username and password, email firstname.lastname@example.org, from your OHSU email address.
Approach to the Patient
Breasts and Axillae
Examination of the Skin
Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum
General Survey and Vital Signs
Head, Eyes, and Ears
Male Genitalia, Hernias, Rectum, and Prostate
Nose, Mouth, and Neck
Pediatric Head-to-Toe Assessment
Peripheral Vascular System
The Nervous System: Cranial Nerves and Motor System
The Nervous System: Sensory System and Reflexes
Thorax and Lungs
This product is available via streaming video - a sequence of moving images are sent out in compressed form over the Internet and displayed by media viewer software on the computer as they arrive. All images are sent as part of a continuous stream in 256kbps.
Please note the minimum computer requirements in order for the program to work successfully:
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MACINTOSH
- Internet Explorer version 5.5 or higher is required.
- Windows Media Player 9 is required.
- Your computer must have at least a DSL or cable modem (dial-up access to the Internet will not support this technology);
- Your computer's CPU speed must be faster than 800Mhz;
- Your computer's monitor must have a resolution of 640x480 or higher (800x600 is recommended, although video files will appear larger on monitors set at 640x480 - the image size is at 320x240 only); and,
- A sound card is required (the audio is mono and not stereo).
Trial ends June 30, 2010.