- Office management: Develops, implements, and evaluates administrative processes for the library; manages purchasing, equipment, and facilities; provides administrative support to OHSU Library staff responsible for accreditation, grant reports, surveys, and statistics reporting; serves as liaison to administrative units across the campus.
- Strategic planning: Supports implementation of the Library Strategic Plan; supports leadership and staff in setting goals and objectives; tracks progress of goals and objectives and reports on outcomes.
- Human Resources: Manages the OHSU Library Administration group; oversees all HR functions for library faculty, researcher, staff, and student employees; serves as liaison between OHSU HR and the OHSU Library.
- Finance/Grants: Oversees management of Library budgets and finances; supports grant and contract applications, processing, and reporting.
- M.A., Folklore, University of Oregon
- M.L.S., Emporia State University
- B.A., English, University of Oregon
Other Professional Experience / Previous Positions
- Instructor, College Composition I & II, University of Oregon (2015-2016)
- Student Archivist, Randall V. Mills Archives of Northwest Folklore, University of Oregon (2014)
- Content Developer - International Programs, CollegeNET (2011-2014)
- Blackwell Book Services, Director of Acquisitions (2002-2011), New Titles Manager (1999-2002), Approval Account Coordinator (1996-1999)