Achamma (Shyama) George
Sr. Accounting Technician (Library)
- Provide complex duties related to Library accounts and financial reporting.
- Maintains and Reconciles Vendor statements and Invoices.
- Reconciles Library’s Collection and Operation Account Ledgers .
- Analyzes Library’s accounting documents for accuracy and communicates with library vendors and accounts payable to resolve accounting problems.
- Develops and maintains routine accounting spreadsheets for the Library and input data into account documents.
- Processes daily deposit from several sources of Library’s revenue.
- Assists the Library Senior Accountant with special projects.
- Maintain e-order data and pays vendor invoices using library’s integrated system module: Millennium Acquisitions.
- Lib Tech (Part Time)- Dental Library -OHSU (1995-2003)
- Lib Tech Collection Development/ Consumer Health- OHSU (2003-2005)
- B.S Botanical Sciences , University of Madras, India 1984