- Manage, develop and maintain the OHSU Library Web Site.
- Account administrator for off-campus access to electronic resources for OHSU faculty, staff and students.
- Provides customer support to off-campus users of library web-based resources.
- Resolve Innovative systems issues for Circulation.
- Maintain and develop Library Bridge site for Library faculty and staff.
- Lead the Library Emergency Preparedness Team to develop and implement emergency procedures.
Other Current Positions
- Part-time Faculty Instructor, Portland Community College
- M.P.H. (2002) Portland State University, Portland, OR
- B.S. (1999) Portland State University, Portland, OR
- First Aid/CPR/AED/Professional Rescuer Instructor (Red Cross, OTC Chapter)