- Manage, develop and maintain the OHSU Library Web Site.
- Provide systems support for library staff.
- Account administrator for off-campus access to electronic resources for OHSU faculty, staff, students and health professionals in Oregon.
- Provides customer support to off-campus users of library web-based resources.
- Maintain and help develop Intranet site for Library faculty and staff.
- Lead the Library Emergency Preparedness Team to develop and implement emergency procedures.
- Library Emergency Planning Team
- Customer Support Team
- User Experience Team
- Staff Development Team
Other Current Positions
- Part-time Faculty Instructor, Portland Community College
- M.P.H. (2002) Portland State University, Portland, OR
- B.S. (1999) Portland State University, Portland, OR
- First Aid/CPR/AED/Professional Rescuer Instructor (Red Cross, OTC Chapter)