Curator and Data analyst
Scientific data curator and data analyst for the eagle-i project (eagle-i.net), an ontology driven system designed to collect and disseminate information about scientific resources and publish Linked Open Data
• Content management and quality assurance for eagle-i Consortium
• Development of SPARQL queries for eagle-i OWL files
• ScM, Solid Mechanics (2010) Brown University, Providence, RI
• BS, Mechanical Engineering (2007) Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
• Graduate Research Assistant (2007-2010) Dr. Angus Kingon, Department of Engineering, Brown University, Providence, RI
• Undergraduate Research Assistant (2005-2007) Dr. Kevin Hemker, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
• Visiting Research Assistant (2006) Dr. Helena Van Swygenhoven, Paul Scherrer Institut, Villigen, Switzerland
• Graduate Teaching Assistant (2008-2010) Department of Engineering, Brown University, Providence, RI
• Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (2005-2007) Department of Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
• Student Workshop Leader (2011) Introduction to Chemistry, Portland State University, Portland, OR.
Outside of work
Scott enjoys rock climbing, playing the drums, and hiking with Lucy and Laurel (Jack Russell and partner, respectively).