- Develop library services that contribute to the pace and impact of research communication, both formal and informal.
- Educate, liaise, and collaborate with the OHSU research, teaching, and student communities on issues relating to publication, author rights, public access, and preservation.
- Recognize and track the evolving modes and technologies of scholarly communication; and, build programs and services that enable established and new scholars to succeed.
- Provide community support and outreach regarding existing and developing public access and data sharing policies and trends.
- (2009 – 2011) Ebook Library, Vice President Business Development
- (2005 – 2009) Blackwell, Director of North American Sales, previous titles include Library Partnership Manager, Bibliographic and Technical Services Account Manager
- (2005) City of Portland Archives and Record Center, Project Archivist
- (2003 – 2004) National Library of Medicine, Project Archivist
- Masters of Library and Information Science, Wayne State University, 2004
- Graduate Certificate in Archival Administration, Wayne State University, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, Wayne State University, 2000
- Member at Large, ALCTS Acquisitions Section
- Member, ALCTS CMDS Education Committee
- Columnist, Against the Grain