Systems Application Analyst
- Develop feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of proposed software purchases
- Provide application support and maintenance to existing library applications as well as perform analysis of existing applications for simplification or enhanced functionality
- Together with Linh Le, provides computer support to Library staff and patrons. This involves many things including, but not limited to:
- Installation, maintenance, support of computers, printers and other electronic devices
- Support for core software such as MS Office, Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.
- Liaison with ITG for dealing with the ordering of new equipment, obtaining replacements to broken or malfunctioning equipment, receiving and reporting on updates pertaining to major infrastructure changes, etc.
- Manages specialized library builds for floor/public/kiosk/service desk computers
- Manages inhouse library server that hosts our wiki, blog, and trouble ticket tracking system
- Manages campus GoPrint server and configuration
- Backup for Web Support and off-campus resource access issues