Public Services Coordinator
- Public services: Prioritize, assign, and respond to reference questions and patron requests; schedule use of public service areas; identify, locate, and coordinate access to materials requested by researchers; coordinate requests for copies and scans; maintain security and preservation standards in public service areas; compile and report reference and instruction statistics.
- Outreach and public programs: In collaboration with library faculty and staff, support lectures, tours, classes, exhibits, and special events; update Website, online exhibits, blog, and social media content.
- Direct student workers and volunteers in paging and shelving materials and processing patron requests.
- Library Technician, Portland State University Library Special Collections & University Archives, 2013-2014
- Student Assistant, Portland State University Library Special Collections & University Archives, 2012
- B.A., History/Spanish, Portland State University, 2011
- “To Labor is a Pleasure”: Archival materials from African American Women’s Organizations in the Verdell A. Burdine and Otto G. Rutherford Collection, American Association of University Women meeting, Lake Oswego, Oregon, January 10, 2015.
- Views of Women’s History from PSU Special Collections, Retired Associates of Portland State University meeting, Portland, Oregon, April 10, 2014.
- Revolution, the Russian “Self” and the Asian “Other” in the Early Soviet Period: The Case of Boris Pil’niak, Phi Alpha Theta Pacific Northwest Regional Conference, Seattle, Washington, April 7, 2011.