- Office support for Library Administration including: Office support for the Library including maintenance of HR records; maintenance of filing systems; coordinate processing of forms, travel, disbursement, journal entries, personnel action; order equipment and supplies including office, library and archival using Oracle; maintenance of Excel spreadsheets; frontline computer support to staff; take minutes; coordinate catering, meeting rooms, parking and meetings; request/submit financial and access requests.
- Coordinate event planning including taking minutes, room arrangements and catering.
- Serve as telephone counselor and provide minor computer support to administrative staff. Recommend improvements to administrative workflow.
- Coordinate the process of the Library’s software sales program. Serve as site coordinator for campus wide software licensing programs and disseminate policies and information to OHSU staff and students. Make independent decisions regarding coordination of the program. Serve as liaison between the Library, OHSU staff and students, software vendors, and the Oregon Educational Technology Consortium (OETC). Coordinate billing, track payments.
- Human Resources: Serve as a timekeeper, monitor suspense reports, and correct pay reports. Process personnel actions, labor distributions and distribution adjustments, new hire paperwork, and ID card requests. Maintain workflow between Library and Human Resources.
- Finance: Provide assistance to the Senior Accountant and Senior Accounting Technician with special projects and troubleshooting. Process travel reimbursements and track travel expenditures for faculty, staff and visitors. Responsible for tracking and reconciling procurement card expenses in iExpense. Track and send collection invoices to Accounts Payable.
- Building Management: Serve as Assistant Building Manager for the Biomedical Information Communication Center (BICC). Oversee and track work orders and key requests. Coordinate Logistical requests; Coordinate and schedule meeting rooms. Manage and implement the Library’s annual fixed asset and space inventories. Serve as liaison to building occupants, Facilities and Real Estate, Public Safety, Environmental Health & Radiation Safety, Risk Management, and internal/external contractors. Serves on the Library Emergency Planning Team. Coordinate building maintenance projects as directed by the University Librarian and building manager.
- Serve on departmental committees as assigned.