User Support Analyst
- Computer Guru or not
- Support network activities by providing operational instructions, diagnostic help and technical assistance to Library and Information Center staff and end-users.
- Submit and follow up on network problem reports and projects submitted to the Information Technologies Group (ITG).
- Perform system hardware and software installation on new computers; install and maintain hardware and software security systems; work on special installation, upgrade, and configuration projects.
- Assist in the development of forms and instructional handouts.
- A.A. degree in Computer Application Specialist from Mt. Hood Community College.