- Performs copy and original cataloging of print and electronic monographs.
- Performs electronic resource management of electronic books.
- Performs quality control and bibliographic maintenance.
- Performs searches using a variety of bibliographic databases.
- Assists with subject authority control.
- Digitizes, processes, and maintains objects in OHSU’s digital collection of texts and images.
- Interlibrary Loans Technician, OHSU Library (2011-2013)
- Circulation Technician/Reserves Coordinator, OHSU Library (1998-2011)
- Serials Check-In Technician, OHSU Library (1995-1998)
- Substitute Teacher, various public school districts (1990-1995)
- Interlibrary Loans Technician, OHSU Library (1987-1994, intermittent)
- Worker/Owner, Sunflower Recycling Cooperative (1982-1987)
- Advertising Sales Representative, Southeast Times (1981-1982)
- Economic Development Research Assistant, Portland Chamber of Commerce (1976-1981)
- Part-time Library Page, Multnomah County Library (1969-1976)
- Master of Science, Teaching, Secondary Social Studies (1995), Portland State University
- Teaching Certification, Secondary Social Studies, Oregon & Washington (1990), Portland State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics (1976), Portland State University
- Certificate of Urban Studies (1976), Portland State University