Systems & Metadata Specialist
- Creates and maintains metadata for the digital collections, performing quality control and bibliographic maintenance using controlled vocabularies.
- Works with scripting and other automation tasks, troubleshoots technology support issues including desktop support, web development, and access to network services.
- Student Assistant, OHSU Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Department, Portland, OR, 2016
- On-Call Library Supervisor, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland, OR, 2016
- Preservation Associate, Loyola University Chicago - Cudahy Library, Chicago, IL 2012-2015
- Serials Acquisitions Assistant, Loyola University Chicago - Cudahy Library, Chicago, IL 2008-2012
- Master of Library and Information Science with Certificates in Special Collections and Community Informatics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature & Creative Writing, DePaul University, Chicago, IL, 2007
- Do Your Stacks Stack Up? Queering Medical Library Collections For Better Healthcare, Pacific Northwest Chapter / Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Portland, Oregon, October 18, 2016.
Outside of Work
- Eating burritos and most likely hiking, bicycling, roller skating or bookbinding.