Collection Support Technical Assistant
- Coordinates the ordering and renewal of monograph and serial publications.
- Coordinates collection of electronic resources usage statistics.
- Assists the Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian with review and negotiation of licenses for electronic resources.
- Creates and maintains licensing files and maintains license information in the integrated library system.
- 2016-2018: Student Assistant, OHSU Historical Collections and Archives Department, Portland, OR
- 2011-2014: Sophomore Inquiry Mentor/ Graduate Teaching Assistant , Portland State University Studies department, Portland, OR
- 2018: Master of Science, Library Science, Emporia State University
- 2014: Master of Science, Educational Leadership and Policy, Portland State University
- 2004: Bachelor of Art, Film and Women's Studies, Temple University
- "STEM Story Time: Teaching STEM to preschoolers Through Literature." PCPO Early Childhood Conference, Portland, OR, April 2, 2016.
Professional Associations Membership
- American Library Association
- Oregon Library Association
- Northwest Archivists
- Society of American Archivists