- Work with the Portland Veteran’s Health Administration Evidence-based Synthesis Program to produce systematic reviews and rapid reviews of the literature.
- Establish and maintain liaison activities to clinical departments at OHSU.
- Drexel University iSchool, Philadelphia PA Master of Science, Library and Information Science, June 2013
- Moravian College, Bethlehem PA Bachelor of Arts, History and Elementary Education, May 2010
- 2013-2015: Research, Education and Outreach Librarian, University of Maryland, Baltimore Health Sciences and Human Services Library
- 2012-2013: Graduate Teaching Assistant, Nursing Informatics, Drexel University, Philadelphia PA Senior Circulation Assistant, Earle Mack School of Law Legal Research Center, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Poster: Oladeinde, Y., Betz, G., Frye, D., Mullins, C.D. (June, 2015). “Strategies for Engaging Vision-Impaired Patients in Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR)”. AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting, Minneapolis, MN.
- Poster: Shipper, A.G., Betz, G., & Yang, K.F. (May 2015). “Pioneering a Research Impact Service.” Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Austin, TX.
- Poster: Raimondo, P.G., Betz, G. (May 2015). “IPE: Limitless Opportunities for Libraries” Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Austin, TX.
- Poster: Shipper, A.G., Betz, G., & Yang, K.F. (October 2014). “Pioneering a Research Impact Service.” Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Alexandria, VA.
- Medical Library Association, 2012-present
- American Library Association, 2012-present