- Budgeting/Planning: Assists with the preparation of the annual budgets. Examines budget estimates and proposals for completeness; accuracy; and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives. Analyzes and explains budget-to-actual variances.
- General Accounting: Works with interrelated accounts of moderate complexity within an accounting system, allocating changes to funds and accounts, reconciling accounts, analyzing accounting transactions, preparing reports, and maintaining accounting controls. Applies generally accepted accounting principles to prepare monthly general and standard journal entries and financial reports. Guides the work of the Accounting Specialist.
- Grants and Contracts: Interprets guidelines and requirements, collects data, manages the development of grant proposals and contracts for submission, reviews grant proposals and contracts for errors and/or suggestions, and designs budgets for grants and contracts with assistance from principal investigators. Administers accounting, reporting, and other management requirements with grant recipients or contractors; reviews plans/agreements, schedules, budgets, progress reports, or other grant/contract monitoring instruments to ensure contract or grant project/program performance. Analyzes and reports on FTE allocations. Identifies and resolves problems to ensure appropriate and timely correction of grant administration and/or contract compliance issues.
- Policies/Processes: Develops policies and procedures. Performs process reviews and recommends improvements.
- Special Projects: Provides and analyzes data for educational accreditors and other external and internal entities. Coordinates and implements special projects and serves as a backup to other Library Administration team members as assigned by the Office Manager.
- 2013-2016-DMICE - Business Data Analyst 1, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2007-2013-Security Engineering - Computer Access User Account Technician, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2006-2007-Central Finance - Oracle Customer User Support Analyst 3, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2005-2006-ITG - Customer User Analyst 1, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2005-2005 - Consultant-OHSU-ITG, Robert Half Technology
- 2004-2005 - Application Developer, Business Analytics Corportation
- 2000-2004 - Database Manager, Americold Logistics
- BA of Science, Southern Oregon State College
- Associates of Science, Portland Community College