2016 Mozilla Fellow for Science
- Develop educational programs targeted to support researcher adoption of open tools and data sharing platforms to increase the impact of research.
- Facilitate conversation around digital issues facing scientists today - including use digital security, data management, open source, and licensing/copyright issues.
- Work with greater Mozilla community to bring resources and expertise to OHSU researchers.
- PhD Neuroscience, Oregon Health and Science University (defended 12/16, degree to be conferred 6/17)
- BA Studio Art, Rutgers University 2002