- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Monarch applications, tools and and supporting infrastructure.
- Help develop a semantic representation of genotype-phenotype data from a large variety of sources.
- Support the building of ontologies and tools to provide interrogation and reasoning.
- Integrate ontologies and data for evaluation, inference and presentation
- BS in Computer Science Northwestern University, Evanston, IL (1987)
- MS in Computer Science University of Oregon, Eugene, OR (2008)
- PhD in Computer Science University of Oregon, Eugene, OR (2012)
- Full-stack development, including web UIs, APIs, database and service integration, native apps
- Technical writing; software project management; development team management