How do I contact the OHSU Library?
- Call the Reference Desk (503-494-3462) if you have a question about how to find information in the Library
- Call the Circulation Desk (503-494-3460) if you have questions about checking out or renewing materials.
- Use the staff directory to locate the phone or fax number you need.
- Use the Library Customer Support form.
- Email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send mail to:
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road - LIB
Portland, OR 97239
What are the library's hours?
Check the Library hours page for most current information.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
The Library is located on the second, third, and fourth floors of the BICC (Biomedical Information Communication Center) building on the OHSU campus (Address: 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road - LIB, Portland, OR 97239). See this map to see where the BICC building/Library is located on the OHSU campus.
Follow instructions on how to get to the library, go to the directions page.
How do I suggest a new book or journal for the library to purchase?
Fill out an online request form with the information of the book, journal or other item you would like us to buy. To help us prioritize these requests, please indicate the reason this material should be added to our collection.
What journals are available through the OHSU library?
The Library's journal holdings are included in the library catalog at http://catalogs.ohsu.edu/. The catalog includes detailed holdings and location information, including the most recent issues received.
What library services are available to non-OHSU patrons?
Interlibrary Loan, Photocopy service, Loansome Doc, Oregon Link, and Health Information by Mail are all available to the general public in Oregon for a fee. For more information, please see the listing on our services page For Clients Outside of OHSU.