History of the OHSU Library Pictorial Timeline
Library located in the back of the Physiology Lab in the 1910s.
North Pacific College, Interior Library (Old Dental Library), 1911
1920s and 1930s
Periodical Room of the Library in the 1920s and 1930s, located in Mackenzie Hall.
New library building (1939).
Dedication of the new Library (1940) by Dean Richard Dillehunt (on left) and Dr. John Weeks.
History of Medicine Library
History of Dentistry Library
Main Library, BICC Building, 1991
Bertha Hallam, first Library Director, 1919-1965
Margaret Hughes, second Library Director, 1965-1975
Jim Morgan, third Library Director, 1976-2008
Chris Shaffer, fourth Library Director, 2008-present