President's Global Health Center Steering Committee
President's Global Health Center Steering Committee Members
· Robert Vieira, Senior Vice Provost, Academic & Student Affairs.
· Jesse Hollander, SoD Student, DS4
· Prashant Gagneja, Chair, Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry.
· To be advised, Representative from the School of Dentistry.
· Nancy Carney, Assistant Professor, Medical Informatics.
· Honora Englander, Assistant Professor, Hospital Medicine.
· Erin Fitch, SoM Student, MD/PhD program.
· Teresa Gipson, Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine.
· Aaron Grossberg, SoM Student, MD/PhD program.
· William Hersh, Professor and Chair, Medical Informatics.
· James Huntzicker, Professor and Department Head, SoM.
· Norm Kalbfleisch, Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine.
· Paul Leung,Director Clinical Services, Department of Psychiatry.
· Amy Marr, Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine.
· Susan Orloff, Professor Liver Transplant and Digestive Health Center, Department of Surgery.
· Molly Osborne, Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Professor Pulmonary & Critical Care.
· R. Serene Perkins, Director, OHSU International Surgery Program, Department of Surgery.
· Stacy Sprando, SoM Student, MS2 – GHC Student Interest Group Representative.
· Jorge Tolosa, Associate Professor, Perinatology, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
· Catherine Salveson, Associate Professor, SoN Undergraduate Program.
· Kindra Scanlon, SoN Student.
· Isabelle Soulé, Instructor, SoN Undergraduate Program.
· Matt Ito, Professor and Chair, School of Pharmacy.
Centers and Institutes
· Antonio Baptista, Director CMOP.
· Jennifer Boyd, Director, Advocacy and Marketing, GHC.
· Claudia Maria Vargas, Associate Professor, CDRC.
· Sigrid Button, Program Director, Casey Eye Institute
· Nancy Haigwood, Director, Oregon National Primate Research Center.
· Valerie Palmer, Senior Research Associate, GHC.
Local Community and International Representatives
· Jilma Meneses, Chief Diversity Officer, PSU.
· Gustavo Petroni, Head of Fogarty Latin America consortium (12 countries).
· Ann Pickar, Co-chair, Portland Area Global AIDS Coalition.
· Natasha Polensek, Health Bridges International. Inc., Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pediatrics.
· Betty Reynolds, Consultant - Legislative Issues