International InnovationsOur OHSU Global Health Center is featured in the European publication: International Innovations.
Read the extensive report on our Center that was disseminated to the World Health Organization plus other major European global health related organizations. Report
- Jay D. Kravitz, MD, MPH, Global Health Center and Dept. of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Lydia Metje, RN, School of Nursing
- Harold Osterud, MD, MPH, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Fran Cappa, RN, PhD, School of Nursing, Clark County Health Dept.
- Shivaji Ramalingam, PhD, School of Medicine
President Joseph Robertson announced the creation of the enterprise wide OHSU Global Health Center in August 2007 and appointed Peter Spencer, PhD, FRCPath as Interim Director reporting to the Provost and the VP for Research. The new Center was recognized nationally in September 2008 with the award of a NIH John E. Fogarty International Center Framework Program for Global Health.