Physical Access Committee
Tell us if you have encountered any problems or difficulties accessing OHSU's services or building.
The Physical Access Committee (PAC) is charged with identifying barriers to access by people with disabilities at OHSU and to present findings and recommendations to OHSU's administration concerning access needs and priorities for meeting those needs.
The committee's primary responsibility is to identify barriers
that interfere with the ability of people with a disability to access OHSU. Findings and recommendations shall identify the barriers to access that prevent people with a disability from meaningfully using campus facilities related to instruction, academic support, assembly and residence.
Related OHSU policies, procedures and forms
- Policy No. 08-01-006, Physical Access Committee
- Policy No. 02-01-002, Equal Access for Students with Disabilities
- Policy No. 03-05-030, Equal Employment Opportunity
- Policy No. 08-01-005, Access for Members of the Public to OHSU Programs
- Public Event Disability Accommodation Request Form
- Policy No. 03-05-050, OHSU Diversity Definition and Business Case for Diversity
- Background: ORS 353.210