Physical Access Committee
Tell us if you have encountered any problems or difficulties accessing OHSU's services or building.
The Physical Access Committee (PAC) is charged with identifying barriers to access by people with disabilities at OHSU and to present findings and recommendations to OHSU's administration concerning access needs and priorities for meeting those needs.
The committee's primary responsibility is to identify barriers
Related OHSU policies, procedures and forms:
- Policy No. 08-01-006, Physical Access Committee
- Policy No. 02-01-002, Equal Access for Students with Disabilities
- Policy No. 03-05-030, Equal Employment Opportunity
- Policy No. 08-01-005, Access for Members of the Public to OHSU Programs
- Public Event Disability Accommodation Request Form
- Policy No. 03-05-050, OHSU Diversity Definition and Business Case for Diversity
- Background: ORS 353.210
Physical Access Committee Members
Pictured, standing, from left: Kyle Majchrowski, Project Team Manager, University & Research Design & Construction; Debbie Lamberger, MPA, Ancillary Workflow Specialist, Ambulatory Services Administration; and Michael Tom, JD, Co-Chair, Director, Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity.
Seated are: Dean Westwood, MSW, Director, Center on Self-Determination, Oregon Institute on Disability & Development; Michelle Gaylord, Transportation Billing Manager, Parking; Sue Orchard, PsyD, Co-Chair, Associate Director & Coordinator of Student Access, Center for Diversity & Inclusion; and Brittany Krake, MDR Administrative Coordinator, Physical Access Committee, Diversity Advisory Council, Center for Diversity & Inclusion
Not pictured: Benjamin Richards, MS, CSP, Assistant Director, Environmental Health & Radiation Safety