OHSU is a pay-to-park environment
Employees assist in patient access by parking in diamond zones only. OHSU covers the cost of parking for patients and their personal visitors--who park free in patient zones. Road capacity limits on campus parking. Explore alternate options here.
After Hours (5pm to 8am) & Weekends
Nights and weekends, employees park free,with the exception of any signed or reserved spaces. Garage C (Sam Jackson), is restricted to 3 Diamond permits 24/7. Patient parking is restricted 24/7.
ADA Parking Permit
Special Reserved permit spaces are available for mobility-impaired parkers with an ADA placard—including employees, students, volunteers and temporary employees. Patients and patient visitors with similar needs may use Federal ADA parking spaces.For short-term special needs that might not merit a DMV placard, contact us.
- Please use this form (login required) to request a Special parking permit
- When your request form is complete, log in to your online parking account.
- Select “Special Permit” from the drop down menu.
- Follow the directions to complete your application for a special parking permit.
Annual & Daily Parking Permits
Annual: sign up for parking wait lists on your online parking account. Permits are offered to the next wait listed person based on sign-up date. OHSU has more employees than parking spaces so space is very limited.
Daily: Lots and locations here.
Free parking is available at 35 locations with direct transit connection to OHSU. Find a park and ride here.
Do Not Ticket Log lets us know special circumstance should cover a vehicle. This service is limited to:
- A personal healthcare visit
- An unscheduled overnight employee held on shift past 8am
- A rental or loaner vehicle used by a permit holder for less than 3 days
- First and last name
- Vehicle license plate number and state of issue
- Reason for coverage (please do not share medical information; "appointment" is sufficient)
Restrictions apply. Any coverage is at OHSU Transportation & Parking's discretion. See Do Not Ticket Log procedures.
No tips accepted.
Valet parking is available in Whitaker Lot for all valid annual/monthly and daily permit passes from 6am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
Keys can be picked up at the Center for Health & Healing parking booth located in the garage on level P1 until 10:00 pm. Then the keys are available from Public Safety who can be reached at 503 494 - 7744.