Be safe walking on campus during late or early hours:
Use well-lighted paths and avoid shortcuts
- Look around and notice those around you.
- Check the locations of emergency telephones along your route. Someone always answers.
- Carry a cell phone for emergencies; program emergency numbers into speed dial if available.
- Wear reflective clothing for visibility.
- Adopt sign-in policies for visitors, office access controls and good lighting.
- Attend safety training and use what's learned..
- Recognize potentially violent individuals and report unusual and worrisome behavior.
- Be sure to read, understand and use company polices.
- Encourage a culture of mutual respect and inclusion.
In Case of Emergency
Off Campus call 503-494-4444
On Campus call 4-4444