Report A Concern
Where to Report a Concern
OHSU Integrity Hotline
877.733.8313 (toll free and anonymous)
To make a report online (see directions below)
OHSU Integrity Office
To make a report online, click here to get started.
Guidelines to Report a Concern
1. If appropriate, and you are comfortable doing so, talk to the individual(s) involved.
2. If you are not comfortable talking to the individual(s), discuss the concern with the following who are close to the situation and best able to help you:
- your supervisor
- faculty member
3. If you are uncomfortable discussing certain questions or concerns with your supervisor, manager or a faculty member, or if you have already done so and the situation remains unresolved, you are encouraged to discuss the issue with higher level of authority, such as a department head or administrator.
4. You also may discuss the concern with a representative from the following departments:
- Integrity Office
- Human Resources
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
5. If you do not feel comfortable with any of these steps, you may either
- call the OHSU Integrity Hotline at 877.733.8313
- or go to the Integrity Hotline web site to report the issue online
Although these calls are not recorded, the information is used to respond to callers' concerns, investigate issues, and track types of concerns in order to identify ways to improve the culture of integrity at OHSU.
Please review this list of additional departments to see who to contact with various types of concerns.