Join a Nexus online meeting from an iOS device
PHI may be shared through Nexus. However, please remember that HIPAA regulations allow only the sharing of the minimum necessary PHI with an authorized individual(s) for purposes of treatment or healthcare operations.
Before you start
- Your device must have an active Internet connection.
- It is strongly recommended that users wear headsets when connecting from their computer or mobile device.
- Avoid excessive movement while connected to a video conference.
With an iOS device you can either join as standard phone participant or join using the Cisco Meeting Client allowing you to see presentations, video cameras as well as allowing you to be seen via video.
- Open the invite or calendar item that contains the invite from your device and click the Web link.
This will open Safari which will then either open the Cisco Meeting app. if you have it installed, or will take you to the App Store to download and install.
- Type your name how you want it to appear in the list of participants and click Join Call.