IT Resources for Current Students
Hardware and Software
Discount Purchase ProgramsDirect from Factory
- PSU Bookstore (information applicable to students as well)
- UO Digital Duck (information applicable to students as well)
Quick Reference Guides
All quick reference guides are in PDF format
ISIS Online is the institutional student Information System. It is a secure, interactive service that allows you to register online and easily view your student information.
Sakai – OHSU's online academic learning environment
- Student Guides
- Sakai Login
- Sakai Help Desk
Phone: Portland: 503 494-7074 or toll-free 877 972-5249
Sakai Help Desk Request form
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change my new OHSU network ID's temporary password?
Answer: Go to OHSU's Citrix Logon - Logon with your OHSU Network ID (User Name) and temporary password. Once you're in, click on Change Password (lower-right side of screen), and change your password.
- I am getting messages that my OHSU password is about to expire.
Answer: Changing my OHSU password from off-campus.
- How do I login to Outlook Web Access?
- Archive Manager is the system used to access Outlook email messages older than two months How do I login to Archive Manager?
- Why can't I forward emails to my personal internet email account?
Answer: Internet email accounts (e.g. Gmail or Yahoo!) are not secure. Forwarding OHSU email to personal internet email accounts is a violation of OHSU's Information Security and Privacy policies and guidelines.
- What happens to my OHSU account after I graduate?
- Answer: Student accounts are deleted at the end of the month they graduate. If graduating students plan to work in an OHSU department, that department must submit a new Computer Access form.
- My family or friends are on campus and want to access the internet wirelessly. How do they do that?
Answer: OHSU Public Wireless Network (OHSU-Guest)
- How do I access OHSU's Secure Wireless Network?
Answer: OHSU Secure Wireless Network (Hawkeye)