The Telephone Doctor training program is a series of web-based courses that cover a variety of key customer service skills. While much of the content is focused on customer service over the phone, the skills learned are useful in other types of customer interactions.
Positions that benefit from the training courses include:
- Call Center Representative
- Health Unit Coordinator (HUC)
- Patient Access Services (PAS) Coordinator
- PAS Resource Specialist
- Public Safety Representative
- IT Field Technology Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Coordinator
- Office Assistant
- Office Specialist
- Patient Account Representative
How to Access
Telephone doctor training courses require manager referral. Managers log into the training site as administrators and add employees as users. Once a user account is set up, the courses can be taken from any computer with web access, at any time.