eSkill is an online service that provides a valid, independent assessment of your current skills, and can also reveal the skills you may need to learn or improve. eSkill can be used for:
- Employee Development: Employees can verify their current knowledge and skills, identify skill gaps, and receive training recommendations for future skill development.
- Pre-Hire Assessment: HR Professionals and Managers can assess candidate skills to assist with hiring decisions.
Skills tests currently available:
Microsoft Word 2007
Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2007
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft Access 2007
Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Publisher 2007
Computer Knowledge for Windows
Q: How long are the assessments?
A: Assessments (except Typing) are 40 questions in length and include a mix of basic, intermediate, and advanced questions.
Q: Is there a time limit?
A: There is no maximum time limit. Typically assessments take between 20-30 minutes to complete.
Q: Where do I take the assessments?
A: Tests can be completed in the CWE Center computer lab, or in another quiet OHSU area under the supervision of a test proctor. The proctor’s function is to ensure the integrity of the testing administration and results (e.g. providing a quiet place free of interruptions, verify assessment is completed without reference aids of any kind)
Q: Who receives my test results?
A: Assessment results will be provided by email to employees by default, and to others upon request (HR Professional, Hiring Manager, external candidates, etc.)
Ready to begin?
With a minimum of one- business day advance notice, email the following information to email@example.com.
- Name and email address of individual completing assessment
- Identify the assessment(s) to be completed
- Where will the assessments be completed
- Indicate if anyone besides the individual should receive copies of assessment results (employees receive results by default).
The CWE Center will follow up with the individual to schedule the assessment. An invitation to complete the assessment will be sent by email prior to the scheduled assessment time.