Who Should Attend?
- Employees interested in the basic elements of project management, including creating a project charter.
- Employees with little to no project management experience.
- This course is designed for and available to individual contributor employees (non-managers).
How Will I Benefit?
Participants will learn how to:
- Initiate, plan, execute and close a project in your work life
- Create a realistic project charter
- Apply basic tools of project management to ensure project goals are met on time and on budget
What Participants are saying:
- "I was hoping for tools and strategies to manage large and small projects and that is what I got. It was useful to hear what others were experiencing."
- "I always like hands on exercises that can relate class info to real work."
- "The participant guide included great examples and tools!"
- "I liked learning all the steps involved in managing projects, and I thought the activities like creating a project charter and making our own work breakdown structure and Gantt chart were very beneficial and is something I will remember to do when working on projects now."