Change Acceleration Process (CAP) Training
- Are you facing change in your department?
- Is everyone on board?
- Do you know what could aid or obstruct the change you are facing?
- How can you be most effective in leading or supporting the change?
- How will you measure success?
Whether you know or are struggling with the answers to the above questions, CAP Training is for you!
Successful change management is crucial to the success of any project in which change will occur, whether it is a change to workflow or the introduction of new technology. CAP training provides the structure and tools needed to make change successful by addressing the people side of change while you are implementing the technical change. CAP aligns with the CWE Center’s focus area of workplace performance improvement. In an era of constant change, employees who have the tools and resources available to effectively facilitate change will be more successful in their work lives. Participants will learn the tools and framework of the CAP model:
- Setting Up for Success
- Creating a Shared Need
- Shaping a Vision
- Mobilizing Commitment
- Making Change Last
- Monitoring Progress
- Leading Change
- Changing Systems and Structures
- You should be supporting a work-related change initiative in the near future.
- You should have the approval and support of your department director/manager to attend the training and to implement the CAP tools to facilitate the change in your work unit or department.
- You must be able to attend the full 2.5 days of training.