Change Acceleration Process (CAP) Workshop
Are you working on a project that, when implemented, will require people to change the way they do things? Are you concerned about buy-in and resistance, wondering how to get people to accept the change?
The2 ½ day Change Acceleration Process (CAP) workshop focuses on the "adoption" side of implementing successful change.
CAP is both a framework and a set of tools to:
- Set up projects/teams for success
- Align leadership and system/structures with the change transition
- Establish the need and vision for the change
- Identify key stakeholders and strategies to overcome resistance
- Help develop common language and cultural norms when implementing change
- Influence culture change to adopt change and to adopt it faster
The CAP workshop involves lecture and small group exercises. Participants are asked to bring a current project involving change management that they can work on during the session. Employees should have the approval and support of their department manager/director to attend the training, and to incorporate the CAP tools and framework in the workplace
- You should be supporting a work-related change initiative in the near future.
- You should have the approval and support of your department director/manager to attend the training and to implement the CAP tools to facilitate the change in your work unit or department.
- You must be able to attend the full 2.5 days of training.