This lunch and learn session will discuss the many self-paced learning resources available to OHSU employees through the CWE Center. Chris Woods, administrative assistant in the CWE Center, will present an overview of the variety of rich resources including e-learning opportunities, hard-copy and electronic libraries, a computer lab, online skill assessments, and other resources that can empower employee career success. There will be time for questions and answers at the end of the session. Lunch will be provided to the first 50 registered participants only.
Self-Paced Learning Lunch and Learn
Who Should Attend?
All OHSU employees are welcome to attend this Lunch & Learn including:
- Front-line (non-management) employees interested in learning about self-paced learning resources available to them.
- Managers interested in opportunities to support their employees’ career development.
- Anyone else interested in learning more about the CWE Center and its services.
how will I benefit?
- Gain an understanding of the growing array of self-paced learning resources through the CWE Center.
- Identify which services are most appropriate for your needs and how easy it can be to access them.
- Gain an understanding of how the CWE Center is working to foster a climate of career mobility and growth at OHSU.