Emerging Leader Certificate Series
This six-session series is aimed at advancing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of OHSU employees serving in or entering into lead worker or first-time leadership roles. The first session is an introduction to the 360 evaluation tool. The following five session topics areas are:
- Learning Styles
- Situational Leadership
- Employee Feedback
Who Should Attend?
- Current lead workers
- Employees wanting more responsibility in their current role
This class is not designed for managers (those who have hiring authority and performance management responsibility). Managers are encouraged to consider enrolling in Leadership Foundations.
How Will I Benefit?
- Become a better leader
- Identify your learning style
- Become a more effective communicator
- Learn how to manage conflict in the workplace
- Develop your coaching skills
- Learn how and why to recognize your co-workers