Training by Request
In addition to regularly scheduled classes, the CWE Center can bring classes to your team or worksite by request. Classes are 3 hours in length and are available at no charge to OHSU employees. Below is a list of courses available:
- Advance Your Career Using OHSU Career Information System (CIS)
- Applying Lean in the Workplace
- Building Conflict Competence
- Career Empowerment Series
- Communication in the Workplace
- Communication Styles
- Creating an Effective Individual Development Plan
- Cross-Generational Communication
- Culture & Conflict
- Effective Resume Writing
- Emerging Leader Certificate Series (limited availability)
- Foundations of Customer Service Excellence
- Getting Organized with the GO System
- Interest Based Problem Solving
- Interviewing with Confidence
- Introduction to Lean
- iRecruitment for Employee Applicants: Tips and Recommendations
- Make the Most of Your Meetings
- Manage Your Email
- Myers-Briggs for Career Success
- Organize Your Workspace the 5S Way!
- Project Management Basics
- Strong Interest Inventory Workshop
- The Nature of Conflict
- Transforming Conflict
- Working with Style: DiSC® Assessment
- Must have ten or more employees participating in training.
- A portion of the employees attending must be AFSCME-represented.
- Class content and learning objectives are the same as the regularly scheduled courses referenced above.
- All trainings are 3 hours in length.
Interested? Here are the next steps
- Contact the CWE Center to request class via email.
- Requestor acts as or identifies primary contact for arranging and holding training at their site.
- Provides CWE Center with the names and positions of participants.
- Provides dates and times staff are available for training.
- Reserves a training/conference room adequate to accommodate the number of participants.
- Provides A/V equipment and other needed materials as requested by the facilitator.
- Communicates to staff the purpose of the training and ensures everyone knows when and where training will occur.
Contact the Center at 503 418-0273