Training by Request
In addition to regularly scheduled classes at Marquam Hill, Center for Health and Healing (CHH) and West Campus, the CWE Center can bring classes to your team or work site by request. Classes are 3 hours in length and are available at no charge to OHSU employees. Below is a list of courses available:
- Applying Lean in the Workplace
- Building Conflict Competence
- Communication in the Workplace
- Communication Styles
- Creating an Effective Individual Development Plan
- Cross-Generational Communication
- Culture & Conflict
- Emerging Leader Certificate Series (limited availability)
- Foundations of Customer Service Excellence
- Getting Organized with the GO System
- Interest Based Problem Solving
- Introduction to Lean
- Make the Most of Your Meetings
- Manage Your Email
- Organize Your Workspace the 5S Way!
- Project Management Basics
- The Nature of Conflict
- Transforming Conflict
- Working with Style: DiSC® Assessment
- Must have ten or more employees participating in training.
- A portion of the employees attending must be AFSCME-represented.
- Class content and learning objectives are the same as the regularly scheduled courses referenced above.
- All trainings are 3 hours in length.
Interested? Here are the next steps
- Contact the CWE Center to request class via email.
- Requestor acts as or identifies primary contact for arranging and holding training at their site.
- Provides CWE Center with the names and positions of participants.
- Provides dates and times staff are available for training.
- Reserves a training/conference room adequate to accommodate the number of participants.
- Provides A/V equipment and other needed materials as requested by the facilitator.
- Communicates to staff the purpose of the training and ensures everyone knows when and where training will occur.
Contact the Center at 503 418-0273