- Career Empowerment Series
- Communicating for Team Success
- Communication in the Workplace
- Communication Styles
- Culture & Conflict
- Cross-Generational Communication
- Emerging Leader Certificate Series
- Foundations of Customer Service Excellence
- Getting Organized with the GO System
- Organize Your Workspace the 5S Way
- Working with Style: DiSC® Assessment
- Understanding Cultural Differences
- Must have ten or more employees participating in training.
- A portion of the employees attending must be AFSCME-represented.
- Class content and learning objectives are the same as the regularly scheduled courses referenced above.
- All trainings are 3 hours in length.
Contact the CWE Center to request class via email or call 503 418-0273.