This is the final class of the 3-part Conflict Management Series and ties all the classes together by connecting elements of conflict and completing the practice of skills needed to use the 5 Steps to Resolution effectively. The focus is primarily on identifying the underlying needs that drive our conflict behavior and reframing the conflict and the conversation to open constructive and transformative possibilities. Material will be explored through reflection, group work and role playing.
- Connect Elements of Conflict
- Identify Conflict "Drivers"
- Practice Perspective-taking
- Craft an Umbrella Statement
- Practice the Five Steps to Resolution