$1 Tokens (RED) EBT/SNAP Cards Only
- Purchase at the Farmers Market only.
- Purchase with an EBT/SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) card at the info booth
- We match your funds $1 for $1 up to $10 per SNAP card per day and up to $5 per WIC/Senior voucher.. for FREE!
- $2 cards will be given as SNAP matching money to be spent on fruits and vegetables only.
- $1 tokens with a smiley face will be given as WIC/Senior voucher matching funds and can be spent with vendors who sell food intended to be eaten at home or seeds & plants intended to grow food, but not accepted by vendors selling "ready to eat" foods.
- No minimum and no fees.
$3 Gift Tokens (Purple)
- A great gift for your colleague, employee, patient or neighbor!
- Where and how to purchase $3 gift tokens:
- Purchase through Food and Nutrition Department accounting services. Email the market manager to request purchase. Payment through Alias/FAID acceptable.
- Purchase at the farmers market with Cash, Debit, Credit, OHSU Badges & VA Meal Vouchers
- Fees: $1 fee when purchased at the market. $10 fee added to bulk orders through Nutrition Dept to cover processing.
- Accepted by ALL FM Vendors including produce, dips, bread, value added, even massage!
- FYI- No change given from purchases made with Gift Tokens.
$5 Tokens (Green)
- Purchase at the Farmers Market only
- Debit cards only
- Accepted by all FM Vendors, including produce, dips, bread, value added, even massage!
- No more minimums! You can now buy 1 token.
- Transaction fee is $1 per transaction.
- Cash CAN be given as change from amount not spent from a $5 token.