The OHSU Payroll team within Central Financial Services is committed to providing high quality customer service and accurate and timely pay checks to all employees.
Choose the Online W-2 Form
To date approximately 6600 employees have chosen to receive their W-2 online. If this is you, we thank you. If you’re not part of the online W-2 club, not to worry. There’s time. Take a minute to learn how choosing the online W-2 puts you at an advantage and helps us reach our goal of adding 2000 or more employees to the club in 2012. You’ll be able to:
• Retrieve your W-2 form before the end of January 2013.
• Support cost cutting measures at OHSU (e.g. paper, postage, envelopes, printing, and labor.)
• Promote the reduction of the environmental impact (say goodbye to waste.)
• Become eligible for one of three prize drawings. The winners will be announced in January.
If you elect the online W2 option, you will not receive a hardcopy in the mail and you will be able to access your form before the end of January 2013. If you don’t elect the online option, you will receive a hardcopy W2 in the mail by the end of January 2013.
What do you say? Are you ready to help us reach our goal? Together, we can do this.
Ready. Set. Go.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Refer to Payroll Support Team Contact List the to determine the appropriate contact regarding the following:
- Retro Pay
- Check Delivery Changes
- Employment Verification
- Fitness Center Fees
- Garnishments & Legal Writs
- Parking Fees
- Final Paychecks
- Union Dues
- W-2 & W-4
- Reprints of Statements, Time Reports and W-2's
PAYROLL CALENDARThe payroll calendar is based on pay periods within a calendar year. Key dates include:
- Pay Period
- Actions due into Human Resources
- Pay period start date
- Pay period end date
- Pay date