The Internal Billing System (IBS) is a custom Oracle application developed for OHSU to provide a standardized billing process for OHSU service centers and departments that provide goods and services to other OHSU departments.
An OHSU Service Center is a department that provides products or services within OHSU.
- Do you have a product or service for which you need to charge other OHSU departments? Request a new IBS Center.
- IBS Manual for IBS Centers with Import Functionality
- IBS Manual for IBS Centers Customer Functionality
- IBS Fiscal Policy
- FAID Exemption Request Form
- IBS Transaction Error Resolution Guidelines
Customers of IBS Centers
A Fiscal Authority ID (FAID) number is a code assigned to an individual which acts as the person’s electronic fiscal authorization for internal transactions that go through IBS.
A Manual FAID Request Form is used only for those who do not have fiscal authority. Those with fiscal authority will be given a FAID automatically.