Wire transfer to a vendor
To send a wire transfer, use the following process:
- Complete the ACH/Wire Transfer form.
- Obtain the fiscal authority signature.
- Attach the invoice to be paid.
- Be sure to include banking information for the transfer on the ACH/Wire Transfer form.
- Attach a completed Disbursement Request Form.
- Send the compiled package to Treasury at Mail Code: L332CFS. The transaction will be recorded on the General Ledger using the accounting string indicated on the forms.
Foreign wires require additional banking information. The ACH/Wire Transfer form allows for sending funds in a foreign currency.
All necessary supporting documents, including fiscal authority, must be received by 9:00 a.m. PST for a next day wire. Wires over $100,000 requests must be received two days before the transfer.
Are you expecting money?
To verify a specific payment to an OHSU account, email the Treasury team with the amount and General Ledger string to credit. Cash is posted daily – watch for the payment to show on the General Ledger.
Credit card service
Merchant Services, or credit card services, are generally established for a location that will be accepting credit card transactions on a regular basis, although they can be set up and used seasonally for special events, seminars, or other such short-term requirements. New merchant accounts need to be established and approved by Treasury before credit card collections can begin.